Footy Fans Forum

Welcome To The Footy Fans Forum, Every Fan Is Welcome To Join In The Banter! Feel Free To Register An Account Or Just Browse The Forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Footy Fans Forum

Welcome To The Footy Fans Forum, Every Fan Is Welcome To Join In The Banter! Feel Free To Register An Account Or Just Browse The Forums!

Footy Fans Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Barclays Premier League. United Or City?

Poll

Who will win?

[ 3 ]
    Barclays Premier League. United Or City? Bar_left100%Barclays Premier League. United Or City? Bar_right [100%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Barclays Premier League. United Or City? Bar_left0%Barclays Premier League. United Or City? Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Barclays Premier League. United Or City? Bar_left0%Barclays Premier League. United Or City? Bar_right [0%] 

Total Votes: 3
    Poll closed
    CUSHNIE
    CUSHNIE
    Admin
    Admin

Barclays Premier League. United Or City? Empty Barclays Premier League. United Or City?

Post  CUSHNIE Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:59 pm

It's going to be United or City. But who? I personally think United with a game in hand over City that we will go on to win. We have much more experience and City's performance Vs Stoke was shocking!
    DanCushnie
    DanCushnie

Barclays Premier League. United Or City? Empty United

Post  DanCushnie Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:20 am

History tells me it will be united, plus I'd feel sick if Man City won *cough* bought the premier league! Razz
    CUSHNIE
    CUSHNIE
    Admin
    Admin

Barclays Premier League. United Or City? Empty Re: Barclays Premier League. United Or City?

Post  CUSHNIE Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:19 am

They bought the FA Cup last season!

Sponsored content

Barclays Premier League. United Or City? Empty Re: Barclays Premier League. United Or City?

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 6:17 am